Aranzer Construction Limited (the ‘Company’) operates this website under the domain name: www.aranzer.mu.
Your use of this web site indicates your acknowledgement of these legal notices and the acceptance of the Company’s Conditions of Use. The Company may, at any time and without notice, change or update same. Therefore, it is your responsibility as a user to refer to the conditions on accessing this service.
Finally, the Company tries to ensure that the information on this site is correct, but does not give any warranty as to its accuracy. Consequently, the Company does not accept any liability for errors, omissions and negligent acts.
Conditions of Use
- This site intends to provide general information on us, our products and services.
- The services and information on this website are available only to residents of the Republic of Mauritius.
- The site may contain technical, typographical or other inaccuracies. Due to this, we consequently invite you to contact us to confirm all information contained on this site before placing any reliance on it.
- We do not guarantee that this site will operate free of error or defect and that it is free from computer viruses or any other contaminating computer program.
- Neither our directors, shareholders or employees will be liable for any damages or losses resulting by all means from your use of or inability to use this site.
- The Mauritian Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any event of disputes arising under these terms and conditions.
- The site and the content within the site are protected by Mauritian copyright laws and international treaty provisions likewise. The compilation, organization and display of the content are hence our exclusive property.
- Our service marks, trademarks and other marks indicated on this site are our trademarks. Other marks, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts noted on the site are hence our sole and exclusive property.
- You should therefore not use these marks and trademarks in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers and in any manner that discredits us in connection with a service or product that we do not endorse.
- Similarly, all other trademarks that we do not own and that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may have an affiliation with us.
- You should also not reproduce or store any part of this site in any other website, nor include it in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
This Privacy Notice sets out how the Company uses and protects any information that you may provide when you use this website.
The Company is committed to ensuring the protection of your privacy. Hence, should we ask you to provide certain information that identify you when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We shall therefore not be liable for any loss or damage with regard to customer data or other data caused by :
- Malfunction of our system or/and.
- Third party systems or/and.
- Unlawful access to or theft of data or/and.
- Computer virus or destructive code on our system or/and.
- Third party systems such as telecommunication service providers, electricity suppliers, internet service providers or any event over which we have no control.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title and/or.
- Contact information including email address and/or.
- Demographic information such as preferences and interests and/or.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and particularly for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and/or.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services and/or.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided and/or.
- Additionally, we may also from time to time, use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax and email. We may for instance use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We commit to ensuring that your information is secure. For that reason, in view of preventing unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We draw your attention to the fact that, information transmitted via the Internet, may be susceptible to monitoring and interception. In all cases, you will bear all risk of transmitting information in this manner. We will not be liable for any loss, harm or damage suffered by you as a result of transmitting information to us.
Finally, we reserve the right to request independent verification of any information transmitted via email. Please be aware that in the event that any unsolicited confidential and proprietary information is sent to us via the Internet, we cannot guarantee same to remain confidential.
Links to other websites
Our website may occasionally contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over same. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites which are not governed by this privacy statement. You should hence exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.